Automotive industry offer real chances of growth. It is the constantly growing and expanding industry that has created a number of opportunities for the people planning for the startup. This is the lucrative industry offering arrange of businesses from a low capital to capital intensive. No matter what is your financial status, if you have love for cars and automotives and have passion to start your business, this industry has a lot to offer from car washing to car manufacturing.Continue reading →
SEO is important to increase visitors to your website or blog. Hundreds of new sites are created day by day, and if your site won’t show up in search engines, it can easily lead to a failure.Continue reading →
Whether you’re a small or big online manufacturer, shipping costs are one of the tricky parts of a virtual business. There are ways to save on shipping fees and use this to turn the tables by attracting more customers. Here are several tips to optimise your shipping costs.
Provide Free Shipping with Conditions
Again, use shipping as a way to gain more customers. Offer free shipping on certain days with conditions. First, you can inform the customers that they can avail of free shipping if the total price of their order reaches a particular amount. Let’s say, customers who will purchase a minimum of 20 pounds can avail of free shipping. For other days, you can grant your patrons free shipping if they purchase a certain product, which is unknown to them or is the least trendy or popular product in your virtual store. It’s more like hitting two birds with one stone – convincing your customers to purchase the product that doesn’t sell very well in exchange for free shipping. Another offer that will gain you loyal patrons is giving them free shipping for buying from your virtual shop again. If, for instance, it is their third time to purchase from your store, show them some love by letting them get the products without a shipment fee and watch the customers treat your store as their go-to, reliable virtual shop.
Keep the Rates Flat
For instance, your shipping fee is at 2 pounds. Assure your customers that the rate will remain the same, even if they purchase only a few products. If your shipping fee is that low, compensate by setting a minimum amount of purchase for your customers. Perhaps a minimum of two items will do.
Practice the Use of Returnable Packaging
The use of returnable packaging can produce a major change in the world of e-commerce. Your business will grow if you consider using reusable packaging as it has numerous benefits for both your business and the environment: Number one, since the bags are 100% recycled, your customers will no longer have to dispose of the packaging and make you spend on more plastic or boxes. You can have the packaging returned to you, and reuse it for your next customers. Number two, using returnable packaging can enhance your connection with your customers. Number three, the best benefit it provides is that it is eco-friendly. Who would have known saving on shipping costs can also help save the environment?
Shipping is, without a doubt, one of the most challenging aspects of any virtual shop. With these options, you can identify which strategy is the most efficient and will work for your e-commerce business. Evaluate the best solution and at the same time, don’t forget to always provide your customers with satisfaction.
Stock trading is a very common concept today which has drastically changed due to the internet which has provided various stock trading platforms that allows you to buy and sell stocks. Stock trading did exist before computers an internet also when it was carried on a field by agents. Today, however, the process is quite convenient and easy where one can easily trade from the comforts of his home. So, what is the secret of success in stock trading? The simple answer is to understand it from the core.Continue reading →
We are now in the digital media age where almost every transaction can be done online. You need to check your bank account. Simply download its own application from your mobile phone’s app store. You need to be reminded of your upcoming meeting next week. Tap on your iPhone’s home button and ask Siri to set an alarm. You want to buy that bag you saw on Facebook’s sponsored ads. Just purchase from a certified online store. You want to give your house a French-design makeover and you’re looking for composite French doors but you’re too busy at work to even look at home depot. You can just check Google for sites that offer affordable house parts. The options are endless.
With the growing number of people opting to go shopping in a virtual store, this gives you an idea: “What if I establish an e-commerce store?” So, here are some tips.
Plan the Product You Want to Sell
First things first; you need to figure out what you want to sell. Think of products that have less competitive against other virtual stores. Evaluate the product you have in mind if it will be marketable. If you have decided what product to sell, then you’re ready for the next step.
Find a Trusted Manufacturer
Decide whether you’ll choose a local supplier or an overseas manufacturer. Both options have their respective pros and cons. Sometimes, the wholesale supply you’re looking for can be found overseas, but local suppliers are much cheaper. How do you pick which one’s better? Weigh which option would give you more advantage. Remember, it all depends on the product that you will be selling.
Do Your Research
As mentioned in the first step, you need to consider the competition. Identify the stores you are going to be up against, observe, and list down their strategies. That way, you will be able to conceptualise a brand that will make your store stand out from the rest.
Set Up Your Business
You’re almost ready to launch your business. Here comes the fun part: Naming your virtual store. It has to be catchy and memorable—not too complicated or too long. Your domain name must be one that is not yet owned by another.
Learn more about Search Engine Optimisation
Now that you’re about to dive in, you need to make your business known online. Choose the right keywords for your website. When people search for a particular brand, the top results that show are those with keywords that match what the buyer typed in the search bar. With a better understanding and knowledge of search engine optimisation, you will be ready to take on the virtual world of business.
With the above tips in mind, you will be on your way to starting your online store.
Many WordPress website owners fail to understand the importance of WordPress Hosting and still live under the impression that traditional hosting types such as Shared Hosting would suffice all their hosting needs. Although this is true, specialized WP Hosting holds the key to the true potential of your WordPress website. There are quite a few things that you can achieve for your WordPress website with WordPress Hosting that you may not be able to achieve with other types of Hosting. This post will help you understand WordPress Hosting better and list down certain pros and cons that can enable you to make an informed decision on if you should go for WordPress Hosting or not.
Let’s start with the basic question, ‘what is WordPress Hosting?’ WordPress Hosting is a hosting plan designed for optimized security, speed, backups, WordPress updates, and scalability for hosting WordPress websites. In theory, any server can be configured in a way to run any software or system you desire. In our case of WordPress websites, a general web host may optimize their servers for general cases (but not all). A WordPress host, on the other hand, optimizes specifically for WordPress. When they build their networks and servers and configure the software stack, every decision made is designed to create an environment suitable for hosting a WordPress site.
Advantages of WordPress Hosting:
- Easy WordPress Maintenance: With WP Hosting, you will no longer need to worry about having your WordPress installation up-to-date. Most WordPress Hosting plans provide automatic WordPress updates. If you want to know more about updating your WordPress instance, check out this in depth post. Another aspect of your WordPress website maintenance is optimizing the WP-Database. This database is like the heart of your WordPress site where essentials like pages, posts, form entries, theme settings, and plugin settings are stored. As your website grows, the WP-Database keeps getting bigger and the average retrieval speed goes down and affects the overall performance of the website. Many good WordPress Hosting providers like ResellerClub include WP-Database maintenance within their plans taking care of this aspect, too.
- Automated Backup: Disasters can happen at any time, for multiple reasons. However, when one happens and you lose your website data, the first point of investigation for your digital forensics team is a good restore point. Having a backup taken by your internal team is always a good idea, but it is also helpful if your WordPress Hosting provider provides frequent and complete back-up of your WordPress website. It not only saves time but also offers a failsafe for your own backup.
- Better Security: WordPress websites, by design have a few vulnerabilities that can be leveraged for security threats. For instance, the ‘/WP-Content/’ and ‘/WP-Upload/’ folders are used by themes and plugins to execute write commands and make the desired changes to your WordPress website. But hackers can maliciously use such folders to deploy remote code execution attacks. WordPress Hosting providers are aware of such attacks and design WordPress Hosting plans that include security measures, keeping in mind various vulnerabilities in the WordPress architecture. ResellerClub, for instance, provides 2 state-of-the-art security tools called SiteLock and a backup tool like CodeGuard in their WP Hosting Plans. SiteLock works in the background to protect your website. CodeGuard monitors your website/database regularly and if any changes are detected, it notifies you. Traditional hosting plans may lack security measures specific to WordPress websites. And hackers who are experts in breaking into WordPress website may still find a way to use WordPress vulnerabilities to their advantage.
- Managed Hosting Support by WordPress Savvy Experts: There are two aspects to this. 1st aspect is that you have a dedicated team of WordPress experts to take care of the technical aspects of your website while you and your team can focus on developing your core business. They will silently work in the background without much dependence on you. The second aspect is that WordPress Hosting providers will provide WordPress savvy support team members who will be in a better position to understand WordPress based queries. They will have a better understanding of the system operations and limitations giving them an upper hand to service you better. And who doesn’t want great support?
If you look deeper, there are also a few cons that you must consider before you make a decision.
- Migrating from WordPress may Render WP Hosting Moot: Let’s say you start off with a WordPress website. Definitely, a WordPress Hosting Plan makes a lot of sense. But what if later on, you wish to migrate to a different CMS? If that happens, most features of a WordPress Hosting plan will not be applicable to you. In which case you may have to migrate and port to a different Hosting Plan which is a hassle in itself.
- Cannot Have Multiple CMS sites on one WordPress Hosting Plan: Another limitation is that certain WP Hosting Plans allow you to host multiple sites on the same hosting plan. However, if you are in a place where you have a mix of WordPress and non-WordPress based websites, then they cannot be hosted on the same plan. You might have to invest in multiple Hosting plans for your websites depending on the CMS(Content Management System).
- Limited Control: In WordPress Hosting, most of the times you may not have cPanel access. This gives you a lot more control over your hosting. Also, if you opt for Managed Hosting where all maintenance and technical aspects will be taken up by the WordPress Hosting provider, you might not have as much flexibility or control over the hosting backend and site optimization. At times there will also be restrictions on the kind of plugins and themes you can install.
Although I personally think if you have a WordPress website and are planning to stick to WordPress, the pros of WordPress Hosting outweighs the cons, hands down. But it is essential to be aware of the limitations. I hope this post sheds some light on what WordPress or WP Hosting is and puts you in a better place to evaluate if you need WordPress Hosting for your site or not. If you have any follow up questions or thoughts, please share them in the form of comments in the comments section below, I would be more than happy to address them.
Getting a new blog up and running is exciting, especially if it’s starting to generate a decent monthly revenue for you. The challenge from here is figuring out how to take your blog to the next level. While it’s possible for your blog to grow organically, it’s very unlikely that it’ll take off on its own. That’s why you’ll have to put in a strong effort into increasing the profitability of your blog. To help you reach your next milestones, here are five things you can do to increase the revenue of your blog. Continue reading →
It’s not surprising that many small businesses have started to realize the importance of developing mobile apps. As a matter of fact, it’s a sure way to attract more customers, market product or services and boost conversion rates. There are thousands of app developers online, but finding the right one isn’t an easy task. Avoid taking this decision in a hurry if you want to offer an engaging experience to your customers. Taking these steps will help you to choose the best developer for your app needs.
1. Check their portfolio
Every professional app developer has a portfolio that contains their past projects. You must be wary of entrusting your project into the hands of a developer that finds it difficult to share his portfolio. This will enable you to get access to the look and feel of their apps. After downloading at the app store, take note of the UX as you use them. Imagine how you’ll feel if your app were to be developed in a similar fashion. A great number of your customers have interacted with unique apps and can easily spot the ones with low quality.
2. Ask for their experience
It goes without saying that many inexperienced developers often claim that they are experts in order to attract clients. Truth be told, some of them are clueless about working on your preferred platform and handling complex projects. When it comes to app development, each industry has its peculiar requirement and challenges. An app developer that has more than just a basic knowledge of your industry is the best fit. More so, he should be able to utilize the best programming language with a history of building apps for reputable companies.
3. Request for references
Don’t hesitate to ask for references once you discover an impressive app developer. They should be willing to share them with you if they are really confident about their skills. Authentic companies usually display testimonials from previous clients on their website. Endeavor to get in touch with the clients via the provided contact information. As you communicate with them, find out whether they were satisfied with the final product and the capacity of the developer to meet deadlines.
4. Learn more about their team
Depending on the type of project, a web developer may not be able to handle everything alone. For instance, if the process involves creating a sophisticated app or using big data. In this wise, professional web development companies usually have other people like programmers and web designers as part of their team. The easiest way to learn more about them is to visit their websites or check their information on social media platforms, especially LinkedIn. In addition, you can contact them through calls or email.
5. Know the cost
Various factors usually influence app development cost. An authentic app development company will charge more than someone who just completed an online course. Be prepared to invest in your brand’s development project if you want nothing short of the best. It’s not advisable to go for the cheapest option because of quality matters. The cost of hiring an expert is affordable and you can even find the one that snugly fits your budget.
Vlad Pshenychka is a freelance blogger currently working for Artjoker, a software development company that specializes in startups launch including mobile and web development. Our goal is to turn clients’ ideas only to excellent results!
Designing your website might seem like a matter of taste, but this is simply not the case if your end goal is to get as many visitors to your site as possible. You have to design your site with purpose, taking your intent into consideration as far as what you want to achieve goes.
If you want to maximize the number of internet users coming to your website that will actually stick around, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. Oddly enough, many of these points for consideration can actually be thought of as fairly obvious once you think about it.
Easy On The Eyes
No one likes to visit a website that just screams clutter and horrible color palettes. This is supposed to be obvious, at this point, but far too many people seem to still create websites that bombard the eyes with far too much information. Not much can save you from that unless you actually redesign the whole thing, not even if you buy targeted traffic by the truckload.
What you really want to do in order to increase user engagement and retention is to give them a simple enough layout and design that they can take in at once without trouble. This means that in the one or two seconds they arrive at your site, they’ll already have some idea as to what it’s all about.
Once you’ve convinced your visitors to actually stick around, you’ll want to give them an easy way to navigate your site. This means that every page must be clearly positioned on the menu in such a way that it’s intuitive to the users. If they are looking for a particular page, for example, they shouldn’t have to work too hard to actually find it.
This means your blog section should be prominently positioned right at the top. The same goes for your shop, services, about us, and so on. Getting quality web traffic becomes much easier if you remove all of the obstacles blocking your users from fully experiencing your site.
Just as you want to make it as easy as possible for your users to get around your domain, you’ll also want to do the same in leading them to your call to action. This means big, bold, and blinking buttons that practically scream “Click Me!”
Without obvious CTAs, some users are not going to be able to actually find what you are trying to sell them. It’s just a matter of fact that not all internet surfers are tech savvy. As such, they’ll need as much help as you can possibly give them.
Clear Content Structure
In case you are following some sort of content marketing strategy that involves producing high-quality articles or media, you’ll want to focus on the structure. Keep it clear, uniform, and consistent all through your site. This means that the fonts must be the same, spaces need to be systemized, and categorizations must make sense.
A lot of users can be incredibly neurotic when it comes to these elements. If they see one discrepancy, they lose motivation to read further and would simply leave your site.
Migrating a website means you’re moving it from one server to another. It may happen when you upgrade the physical servers in your office, move from your private servers to a virtual host or switch cloud web hosting services. However, the general process of migrating a website is the same in all of these cases. Let’s review how to migrate a website in 6 simple steps.Continue reading →